We're very pleased to announce that version 1.5 of Optiscan is now available on the Apple App Store!
This update brings:
- Auto scan functionality on iPhone OS 3.x
- Support for the iPhone 3GS
- Various stability improvements
- Can now often handle multiple QR codes visible at the same time
- Feedback emails now automatically include a copy the image that didn't decode, so we see what you're seeing
- Better handling of manually captured images
- Send QR codes by email
As a special offer, for two weeks only, we are reducing the price to US$1.99 (from US$4.99, with equivalent changes on other App Stores). The update is, of course, free for existing customers. If this update works for you, please consider recommending it to friends and colleagues!
We have had communication with Apple which indicates that there will be no further obstacle to our putting updates on the App Store, which gives us the green light to further develop this application. Thanks Apple!!!!