We've had quite a lot of feedback about Optiscan, from various sources. Where possible we've replied, but in some cases email addresses haven't been correct, and in others no reply is possible -- such as on the App Store Reviews. We're currently working on an update for Optiscan which will include the following features:
- Handle QR codes with invalid version bits -- we found that there is at least one generator out there which produces technically invalid codes. Since it's possible for us to support these, we will.
- Add a setting for "When code recognised, just launch the URL with no confirmation query".
- Improve handling of partially shadowed images.
- Improve handling of blurry images.
- Localization into Japanese and several other languages.
- Tap-and-hold to save a barcode to the gallery.
We are, of course, still collecting feedback at email@example.com